Monday 29 August 2011

Chegg:Only choice for your textbooks

When I'm kid,my parents suffered a lot to take care about my studies bcoz I'm a bit naughty,instead of studying I always used to play with my friends only.I never used to go to my study room which is separate for me & my sister.My sister always used to read sitting over there.I used to get scoldings bcoz of her.I just used to have a brush up of the topics which are there for my exam at my exam time.So,obviously I never used to touch my textbooks also.When its the time for me to search for a job,I don't have more knowledge on any topic or subject.So,it took me almost two years to settle in my career.Then,I come to know that its necessary for anyone to have practical knowledge on any topic.Now,I'm taking care after my children to have proper knowledge on every subject.This adds up to build their career.I bought the textbooks of different authors so that they can grasp more on the topic.As I & my husband are both working but to save my budget I bought textbooks on rent from chegg.

Whenever they are in need of them I order them for certain period.After usage we return back to them. Chegg, they know how expensive college textbooks can be. At chegg, they give students the opportunity to rent textbooks, as well as to buy new and used books. You can also sell textbooks directly to them, and they'll pay top dollar for your books. In addition, rental and sale of textbooks, now offers course reviews, and grade distributions as well as homework help for all courses. Get 5.75% cash back from pennyful.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment